The Warranty below is granted by Z-COM Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Z-COM") and applies to Z-COM brand products (hereinafter referred to as the "Product" or "Products") sold by Z-COM subsidiaries or affiliates.
The warranty period stated below replaces the warranty period as stated in the user manuals for the relevant Products. If there is no proof indicating the purchase date, the manufacture date shall be considered as the beginning of the warranty period. The Warranty extends only to the original end-user purchaser and is not transferable to anyone who obtains ownership of the Product from the original end-user purchaser.
1. Z-COM provides one year of conditional warranty depends on different models. Such warranty covers only the main body of Products, excluding consumable products, accessories, second-hand products, and software.
2. Warranty is only effective when Products are still in the Z-COM Product list. After the EOL (End of Life) announcement for any Product, the warranty will be one year from the date of such Product EOL announcement. To grant the warranty, Products should have a proof of purchase (such as the invoice or sales receipt) provided upon receiving warranty service. The standard warranty period for any Product with a proof of purchase shall be one year from the date of purchase or manufacture.
3. Products are considered as DOA (Dead on Arrival) after conclusive test within the first 30 days of the shipping date from Z-COM. After 30 days from the shipping date, defective Products covered within the warranty are considered as RMA (Return Material Authorization).
4. Z-COM reserves the right to inspect all defective products which must be returned and paid shipping fee by purchasers.
Warranty service will be excluded if following conditions occurred:
1. The Product has been tampered, repaired and/or modified by non-authorized personnel.
2. The SN (Serial Number) or MAC (Media Access Control) address has been changed, cancelled, or removed.
3. The damage is caused by third party software or programs containing worms and viruses.
4. The software loss or data loss that may occur during repair or replacement.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
PRODUCTS ARE NOT WARRANTED TO OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. Z-COM NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANY OTHER PERSON TO ASSUME FOR IT ANY OTHER LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE, INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE OR USE OF ITS PRODUCTS. Z-COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER THIS WARRANTY IF ITS TESTING AND EXAMINATION DISCLOSE THE ALLEGED DEFECT IN THE PRODUCT DOES NOT EXIST OR WAS CAUSED BY CUSTOMER’S OR ANY THIRD PERSON’S MISUSE, NEGLECT, IMPROPER INSTALLATION OR TESTING, UNAUTHORIZED ATTEMPTS TO REPAIR, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE BEYOND THE RANGE OF THE INTENDED USE, OR BY ACCIDENT, FIRE, LIGHTNING, FOREC MAJEURE EVENT OR ANY OTHER HAZARD. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.